A while ago it was my birthday. I like to make cakes but had not a lot of time to make one. since I love oreo’s I decided to try out the Oreo cheesecake. To make one you need:
- 4 packs of Oreos
- 200 grams butter
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- 400 grams Cream cheese
- 250 grams white chocolate
- Put half the Oreos in a blender and blend till it are crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a bowl.
- Melt half of the butter and pour into the crumbs.
- Put the crumbs in the baking tin and flat it out with a spoon
- Cut the chocolate into bits. Mix the Cream cheese and the Greek yoghurt and add the chocolate bits.
- Put the mixture on top op the oreo pie crust and spread out with a spoon.
- Put the cake into the refrigerator until the mixture thickens.
- Blend the other oreos and melt the butter and create the top crust.
- Spread the top crust with a spoon and when finished place the cake into the refrigerator so the crust gets hard and the mixture strong.
Enjoy! (Sorry for the ugly picture! We almost ate all of the cake before I thought of a photo)